The P.E.K.K.A is a Mini which can be unlocked by opening chests. The P.E.K.K.A is a single-target, melee unit with high hitpoints and high damage output. Appearance-wise, she wears an armor that covers her whole body. In her head, she has 2 blue horns, and 2 completly blue eyes. She wields a blue sword in her right hand. It costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
Skill: Heavy Blade
P.E.K.K.A has a Passive ability that gives her a small chance to deal double damage, for a total of 6 damage per attack.
P.E.K.K.A's Heavy Blade deals triple damage instead of double damage, for a total of 9 damage per attack.
At the start of each round, the P.E.K.K.A will reduce the amount of damage that she receives by 1 for a short time.
If the P.E.K.K.A manages to defeat an enemy, she will heal herself for 2 health each second, for a total time of 3 seconds. This allows her heal a total of 6 health over 3 seconds.
- The P.E.K.K.A deals tons of damage and has a lot of hitpoints, so it is recommended to use it at the front lane to tank support Minis or to make troops atack her so other minis dont get damaged.
- The P.E.K.K.A is one of the most expensive troops in the game, costing 4 Elixir, so you can only put one P.E.K.K.A for round (unless you stacked Elixir).
- Any sort of damage boost happens before factoring in Heavy Blade's boost. Because of this, boosting P.E.K.K.A's damage with the Barbarian King will result in the P.E.K.K.A dealing 8 damage with Heavy Blade or 12 damage if Humble is active.
- The P.E.K.K.A attacks quite slowly, which can leave her overwhelmed to fast attackers like the Countess.
- The P.E.K.K.A was first introduced in the beta launch on 8 November 2021, along with her P.L.U.S.H P.E.K.K.A skin.
- The Crystal P.E.K.K.A skin was added.
- The P.E.K.K.A is one of the 6 Minis that originated from Clash of Clans, the others being the Barbarian, Archer, Wizard, Bowler, and the Valkyrie.
- The P.E.K.K.A's gender is confirmed as a female, as one of the loading screen hints in Clash of Clans states "The armor on P.E.K.K.A is so heavy that the Spring Trap does not work on her", and also several videos from the official YouTube.
- P.E.K.K.A's name derives from the old Finnish name "Petrus" (which in turn comes from the Greek name Petros which means stone). The name Pedro has the same origin. Pekka is also a Finnish name.
- The acronym for P.E.K.K.A doesn't officially stand for anything in particular originally. Supercell held a Facebook contest on 22 August 2012 to see who could come up with the best written-out name for P.E.K.K.A as judged by the number of likes the comment received. The name "Perfectly Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins" was the winner. The person who submitted the acronym was called Víctor in the Facebook announcement.
- Despite her fearsome and mighty appearance, the P.E.K.K.A is shown to be tender in some commercials.
- The P.E.K.K.A, along with the Magic Archer, Battle Healer, Mega Knight, Electro Wizard and the Prince are the most expensive Minis in the game, costing 4 Elixir.
- The P.E.K.K.A is one of the first Minis to have a skin immediately after soft launch, which is the P.L.U.S.H, with the others being the Miner, Magic Archer and the Electro Wizard.
- The P.E.K.K.A is likely a reference to D.A.V.E. from Backyard Monsters. Both have names that don't stand for anything in particular, both are robotic in nature and both were considered the strongest regular troop in their respective games.
- There is a Single Player Campaign level called P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse in Clash of Clans inspired from the P.E.K.K.A. There is also an arena in Clash Royale with the same name.
- The P.E.K.K.A is featured as a skin for Barbarian King in Clash of Clans.
- Both the Valkyrie and the P.E.K.K.A have an ability that has the same effect, however, they come under a different name (Humble for the Valkyrie and Breaker for the P.E.K.K.A).
|综合||首页 • 版本历史 • 新手指南|
|奇兵||2圣水奇兵||骑士 • 野蛮人 • 掘地矿工 • 弓箭手 • 哥布林投矛手 • 法师 • 寒冰法师 • 骷髅守卫|
|3圣水奇兵||骷髅巨人 • 狂暴樵夫 • 迷你皮卡 • 吹箭哥布林 • 巨石投手 • 光明天使 • 瓦基丽武神 • 火枪手|
|4圣水奇兵||皮卡超人 • 神箭游侠 • 战斗天使 • 超级骑士 • 闪电法师 • 王子|
|英雄||野蛮人之王 • 弓箭女皇 • 圣盾天使 • 武僧 • 暗影女爵 • 飞盾战神|
|游戏模式||决斗模式 • 混战模式|
|物品||宝石 • 水晶币 • 金币 • 经验 • 奖杯 • 宝箱 • 圣水|
|游戏||Mini Pass • 关键词 • 对战场地 • 载入界面提示|