Throughout the course of time, Supercell has introduced updates to Clash Mini that fix bugs, balance events and/or introduce new Heroes or Minis, Game Modes and other features.
- Meet the new hero: Royal Champion! Obtainable via special quests and shop.
- Say Hello to the new minis: Musketeer and Prince! Obtainable via special quests and shop.
- Clashmas event quests with a special "Candy Elf" Spear Goblin skin reward are here! Jump in and start your Clashmas journey.
- Deck slots are here! Save up to 3 preferred mini decks.
- Mini Rooms! Invite your friends with a unique code and play together for fun and practice in both Duel and Rumble. Mini Rooms do not count toward completing Quests or toward Ranked play.
- Say goodbye to Challenge Coins, and hello to Crystal Coins - a special currency that you use for special Skins in the shop! Crystal Coins can be obtained from extra Hero and Mini fragments once Heroes and Minis are at maximum level/star level.
- Since the Challenge Coins are gone, anyone can play as many ranked matches as they wish per day!
- Clashmas-themed mini skin set is here! Put on your ugliest sweater and check out some of the most beautiful hero and mini skins we have in store (literally) for you.
- More hero quests and more diverse daily quests!
- Spanish language support is here! Vamos!
- Clash Mini now consumes much less battery on various devices.
- Improved performance and a bunch of optimization on various devices.
- Pathfinding of various minis improved.
- Various balance changes applied! See below.
- Archer Queen:
- Lv9 stat changed to “HP+1” instead of “Reduce “Crossbow“ Energy Cost by 1“
- Lv6 stat changed to “HP+1“ from “HP+2“
- Lv7 stat changed to “Attack Speed +0.15“ from “Attack Speed +0.25“
- Lv9 stat changed to “Attack Speed +0.2“ from “Attack Speed +0.25“
- Barbarian King:
- Super - Iron Fist now affects all allies on Lv1
- New Lv5 upgrade: Iron Fist heals Barbarian King for 4 HP
- New Lv5 upgrade: Monk starts the battle with 3 energy
- Giant Skeleton:
- Bomb explosion delay increased to 2s from 1s.
- Bug fix: Base Bomb should only stun for 1s instead of 1.5s; Upgrade - Flashbang should increase the stun duration to 2.5s in total.
- Electro Wizard:
- Base HP reduced to 5 from 7; HP growth reduced to 2 from 3 for each upgrade.
- Attack Speed reduced to 0.6 from 0.650
- Zzzap stun duration reduced to 1s from 1.5s
- Upgrade - Fork: Extra target reduced to 1 from 2
- Attack Speed reduced to 0.3 from 0.35
- Strrrrrike!!! stun duration reduced to 1.5s from 2s
- Upgrade - Crushing extra stun duration reduced to 2s from 3s
- Bug-fix: Upgrade - On a Roll was stunning for 3s, the correct duration should be 1.5s and it is fixed now
- Strrrrrike!! casting time increased from 0.6s to 1s
- Base Attack Speed increased to 0.6 from 0.4
- Base HP increased to 7 from 6
- Healing Ranger:
- Energy to cast reduced to 4.
- Battle Healer:
- Base HP increased to 11 from 10
- Attack Speed increased to 0.6 from 0.45
- Base HP increased to 11 from 9.
- Attack Speed growth increased to 0.15 from 0.1
- Dart Goblin:
- Base HP increased to 6 from 5
- Stun Shot stun duration reduced to 1s from 2s, and a chance to trigger is slightly increased
- Extra energy on Electro Valley is reduced to 2 from 4.
- Clash Mini is now available in Chile
Clash Mini is now available in Singapore.
11/11/21: Patch 1 Notes
- Low-resolution display issue resolved on iPad Pro devices.
- Fixed 1 Star upgrade of Bowler.
- Fixed 2 Star upgrade of Knight.
- Hero Balance changes:
- Base Attack Speed reduced to 1.0 hits per second from 0.9 hits per second.
- Super - Feed damage increased to 3 from 2.
- Super - Feed energy to cast reduced to 5 from 6.
- Super - Feed casting speed slightly increased.
- Attack Speed increased to 0.8 hits per second from 0.6 hits per second.
- Super - Peace Maker casting speed slightly increased.
- Super - Peace Maker stun duration increased by 2s.
- Super - Crossbow casting speed slightly increased
- Super - Crossbow energy to cast reduced to 7 from 8
- Base HP increased to 13 from 12
- Super - Iron Fist duration increased to 4s from 3s
- Attack Speed increased to 0.45 from 0.4
- Super - Magic Shield duration reduced by 1s
- Super - Magic Shield cast speed slightly increased
- Base HP reduced to 15 from 16
8/11/21: Soft Launch
Beta Launch! Clash Mini was released in the following countries: Finland, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden and Canada.