Trophies are used to allow the player to progress to Higher Leagues and unlock more Boards, they can only be obtained from Ranked Battles, not Casual Battles.
Climb in trophies to reach higher Leagues!
- Apprentice 3: 5 Trophies
- Apprentice 2: 25 Trophies
- Apprentice 1: 50 Trophies
- Silver 3: 75 Trophies
- Silver 2: 100 Trophies
- Silver 1: 150 Trophies
- Gold 3: 200 Trophies
- Gold 2: 300 Trophies
- Gold 1: 400 Trophies
- Diamond 3: 550 Trophies
- Diamond 2: 650 Trophies
- Diamond 1: 750 Trophies
- Master: 900 Trophies
- Grand Master: 1000 Trophies
- Legendary: 1200 Trophies
Certain Leagues have access to certain Playing Boards:
- Apprentice 1 to Silver 3: Windy Plains & Healing Temple
- Silver 2 to Silver 1: Shipwreck & Healing Temple & Windy Plains
- Gold 3 to Diamond 2: Electro Valley & Shipwreck & Healing Temple
- Diamond 1 to Legendary: Banquet Hall & Electro Valley & Shipwreck
You gain a several amount of trophies by winning matches.
- Winning a competitive Duel: +5 trophies
- Reaching top 4 on a competitive Rumble: +3 trophies
- Reaching top 2 on a competitive Rumble: +5 trophies
- Winning a competitive Rumble: +10 trophies
If you lose a match, it will either give or make you lose trophies (it depends on your League).
You receive 0 trophies for any match if you play casual and not ranked.
After every season, every player's trophies will be resetted and rewards such as gems and crystal coins will be given to players, the amount is based on the highest rank of the player gets to throughout the season, so as to give everyone a fair chance to compete again and for new players to compete with the champions from the previous season. A graphic showing all the rewards from the reset and what league you will be reset to is below:
|Trophy League:||Crystal Coins||Gems||New Rank Adjustment|
|Apprentice 3||10||10||Apprentice 3|
|Apprentice 2||30||10||Apprentice 2|
|Apprentice 1||60||10||Apprentice 1|
|Silver 3||100||30||Silver 3|
|Silver 2||120||30||Silver 2|
|Silver 1||140||30||Silver 1|
|Gold 3||200||50||Gold 3|
|Gold 2||220||50||Gold 3|
|Gold 1||240||50||Gold 3|
|Diamond 3||270||80||Gold 2|
|Diamond 2||300||80||Gold 2|
|Diamond 1||350||80||Gold 1|
|Grand Master||450||160||Diamond 2|
- Version 1.2 Update (03/03/22): Decreased the overall trophies gained for any match and reduced the necessary trophies to move up the leagues.
- Example: If you were in Diamond 3 before the update with 700 trophies, after you would be promoted to Diamond 2.
- Earlier, you had to use Challenge Coins to gain trophies in matches, but that feature got removed during the Clashmas 2021 update.
- Challenge Coins got replaced by Crystal Coins in the Clashmas 2021 update.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints|