Skill: Sword Dance
The Swordsman has a Super that attacks Minis randomly 5 times within a 3x3 square area.
If the Sword Dance defeats an enemy, the Swordsman will gain full Energy, allowing him to use it again.
Sword Dance will also stun enemies for 1.5 seconds. Multiple stuns do not stack.
Sword Dance can now hit 9 times instead of 5, but it can hit friendly Minis. Mastery will activate if he defeats a friendly Mini. If paired with Big Fish, friendly minis and heroes can also be stunned
- Always have something tanking for Swordsman. As a Mini that only has 5 HP at the start, you want to treat him like a Miner. A Mini that must be tanked for. This is especially the case with the Swordsman as hr doesn't get his value until he charges up his Super.
- Do not use Wild Fish unless it is for a third star and he can be both isolated but not under much fire. The most common scenario for this on Shipwreck by use of the Bounce Seashell.
- Added the Swordsman.
- Base HP increased to 6 (from 5).
- Super - Sword Dance energy to cast reduced to 4 (from 5).
- Base HP reduced to 5 (from 6).
- HP per upgrade increased to 2 (from 1).
- Energy Cost reduced to 3 (from 4).
- Wild Fish strikes increased to 9 (from 8).
- The Swordsman and Golden Giant were planned to be released 2 weeks after Sea-son 2 started, but they were released 2 days after the season started due to community request.
- The Swordsman is one of the few Minis to originate from Clash Mini, the others are the Healing Ranger and Golden Giant.
- The Swordsman, along with the Knight, Barbarian, Miner, Archer, Spear Goblin, Wizard, Ice Wizard and the Skeleton Guard are the cheapest Minis, costing 2 Elixir.
- The Swordsman has the Super with the lost Energy requirement, requiring only 3 Energy.
- Swordsman, Archer, Golden Giant, and Mega Knight are the only minis to have an upgrade that has a direct negative to it. In his case, his Wild Fish Star Ability will all his Sword Dance Skill to also affect allies.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints|