The Spear Goblin is a Mini unlocked from Chests, Shop or Quests. The Spear Goblin is a single-target, ranged unit with low hitpoints and damage output. Appearance-wise, he is a green creature who carries a wooden spear and wears a blue bandana. It costs 2 Elixir to deploy.
Skill: Spear Toss
At the start of each round, the Spear Goblin will throw a spear in its lane, dealing 5 damage to the enemy hit. If the Spear Goblin is stunned before it throws its spear, the ability is cancelled.
Spear Toss will do 3 more damage, for a total of 8 damage.
If the Spear Goblin manages to defeat an enemy, he will gain 1 more damage per attack for 6 seconds. This ability will activate if the Spear Goblin defeats an enemy with Spear Toss.
If Spear Toss hits an enemy, the Spear Goblin's hit speed is increased by 70% for 6 seconds.
- Try positioning the Spear Goblin at the back and in the 3 centre columns to get a higher chance to hit his huge spear at the start of each round. Much of his value comes from his Clash ability.
- A lane with a special tile in the board is also a great place to deploy the Spear Goblin. This is enough to put their Mini at risk. Combining that with Strong Arm can also result in the enemy Mini not being able to fully take advantage of the special tile's boost.
- Placing a tank in front of that Mini is a good way to mitigate this. The Giant Skeleton is especially effective, as this will also activate his Boooom!!! ability earlier.
- Spear Toss is enough to defeat an opposing Spear Goblin, as well as an opposing 0 Star Archer, Wizard, Ice Wizard, Dart Goblin, and Healing Ranger on its own. This is important to know if the player has upgraded the Spear Goblin with the Pride Star Ability to gain the damage boost right from the start.
- If Strong Arm is also active, then it can also defeat a 0 Star Skeleton Guard, Bowler, Musketeer, and Fisherman, a 1 Star Barbarian, Swordsman, Royal Ghost, Magic Archer, Electro Wizard, and Witch, a 2 Star Miner, or a 3 Star Archer, Spear Goblin, Wizard, Ice Wizard, Dart Goblin, and Healing Ranger, as well as a Level 1 Countess and a Level 6 Archer Queen.
- The Spear Goblin was first introduced into Clash Mini in the Beta Launch.
- The Candy Elf skin was added.
- Base Attack Speed increased to 0.6 from 0.5.
- Base HP increased to 5 (from 4).
- Hit Speed per upgrade increased to 0.2 (from 0.15).
- Spear Toss damage increased to 5 (from 4).
- Spear Goblin's Stun Shot Star Ability was renamed to Skillful Toss and reworked from allowing Spear Toss to stun the enemy for 3 seconds to increasing the Spear Goblin's hit speed by 100% for 6 seconds upon Spear Toss successfully hitting an enemy.
- Skillfull Toss: Bonus attack speed reduced to 70% (from 100%).
- Attack speed per upgrade decreased to 0.15 (from 0.2).
- The Spear Goblin is 1 of the 3 Minis that is unlocked right after choosing a Hero, the others being Mini P.E.K.K.A and Healing Ranger.
- It is the only one that is already unlocked at 2 Stars.
- The Spear Goblin, along with the Knight, Barbarian, Miner, Archer, Wizard, Ice Wizard, Swordsman and the Skeleton Guard are the cheapest Minis, costing 2 Elixir.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids • Expedition|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints • Clans|