The Mega Knight is a Mini unlocked from Chests, Shop or Quests. The Mega Knight is a single-target, melee unit with high hitpoints and low damage output. Appearance-wise, he wears a black plate armor and a helmet that has a feather of the team color. He has two spike balls on his hands, and has a belt on his stomach. He costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
Mega Knight has a Super ability that jumps up then lands on the ground, dealing 1 damage and stunning enemies in a 3x3 square around him. If there are no enemies close to the Mega Knight, he will jump to the closest enemy.
Skyfall will stun the enemy for an additional 2 seconds.
The area of Skyfall increases, with new area being a 5x5 square.
When Mega Knight is being attacked, he will generate 2 Energy. However, he will not generate Energy when he attacks enemies.
- The Mega Knight was first introduced into Clash Mini in the Beta Launch.
- Super - Skyfall casting speed increased.
- Mega Knights's Shockwave Star Ability was renamed to Dark Armor and reworked from making his attack knockback enemies to making Mega Knight charge 2 Energy when taking damage and 0 Energy when dealing damage.
- Base HP increased to 16 from 15.
- HP per upgrade increased to 7 from 6.
- Energy cost increased to 10 from 8.
- Base hit speed increased to 0.5 from 0.4.
- Being the tankiest mini in the game, the Mega Knight does a great job stalling enemies and drawing their fire, making him very powerful when paired with the Royal Champion, Archer Queen, Countess, and Dart Goblin.
- Mega Knight's first and second upgrades make his super more impactful, whereas his third upgrade lets him use his Super more often.
- The Mega Knight, along with the Fisherman, Prince, P.E.K.K.A, Magic Archer, Battle Healer, Electro Wizard and the Witch are the most expensive Minis, costing 4 Elixir.
- The Mega Knight has the highest base health of all Minis in Clash Mini, with 16 health. He also has the highest total health, with 37 health when he is upgraded to 3 stars.
- Mega knight's removed Shockwave Star Ability was inspired by Mega Knight's mechanics in Clash Royale, since there, he knocks back enemies after jumps and when spawning in.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints|