- Heroes are figures that players always will have on the board. These are the most important and each one has a very powerful Super ability that can be upgraded by increasing the Hero's level.
- In Clash Mini, you can only have one Hero in your deck at a time.
- Heroes cannot be sold or upgraded with duplicates like Minis, they can only be upgraded when you collect Hero Fragments for them.
- Heroes will always be placed in one of the tiles in the middle in the beginning of a match, and can be placed anywhere at your side like the other Minis.
- Heroes can be upgraded by collecting fragments of them. When upgraded, they will receive more abilities or boosts for their attacks.
- At Level 4 and Level 8, they will gain an additional ability.
- Players will not have their Hero progress reset every season unlike Mini progression. The Heroes, according to Supercell, represent long term progression.
- According to one of the top developers on the Clash Mini team at Supercell, the time it will take to max out a Hero will be slightly less time than to max out a card in Clash Royale.
- New players will be allowed to choose between the Barbarian King, Archer Queen or Shield Maiden as their starting Hero.
- In addition, whichever Hero is chosen, 5 Minis will be given with the Hero.
- The first three are Mini P.E.K.K.A, Healing Ranger, and Spear Goblin. They are granted to every player no matter which Hero the player starts with.
- The other two vary depending on the Hero chosen.
|Upgrade to Level:||Fragments||Gold|