The Healing Ranger is a Mini unlocked from Chests, Shop or Quests. The Healing Ranger is a single-target, ranged unit with low hitpoints and damage output. Appearance-wise, she has white hair, has small white wings, and wears an orange robe with a hood, while holding a magic spear. It costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
Skill: Healing Spear
Healing Ranger has a Super ability that throws a healing spear to the closest ally, healing the target and all passing allies for 4 HP.
Healing Spear will heal an additional 2 HP, for a total of 6 HP.
The area of Healing Spear increases, with the left and right increasing by 1 tile.
Allies hit by Healing Spear will get an increased movement and attack speed for ? seconds.
- You should place Healing Ranger in a position that allows it to hit most or all of your Minis, to get the maximum healing benefit.
- Extra Dose will most likely allow Healing Ranger to hit all of your Minis.
- The Healing Ranger was first introduced into Clash Mini in the Beta Launch.
- Energy to cast reduced to 4.
- Base Attack Speed increased to 0.6 from 0.5
- Healing Spear now targets the closest ally instead of the farthest
- Slightly increased casting speed
- Slightly increased width of healing spear
- Bug Fixing - Speed and Heal after Upgrading Inspire can properly work now
- Base Attack Speed increased to 0.7 (from 0.6).
- Hit Speed per upgrade increased to 0.15 (from 0.1).
- Base HP reduced to 5 (from 6).
- HP per upgrade reduced to 0 (from 2).
- Base Hit Speed reduced to 0.6 (from 0.7).
- The Acolyte skin was added.
- The Healing Ranger is 1 of 3 Minis that is unlocked right after choosing a Hero, the others being Spear Goblin and Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- The Healing Ranger is 1 of the few Minis to originate from Clash Mini, the others are the Swordsman and Golden Giant.
- The Healing Ranger was the first Mini to originate from Clash Mini.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints|