Golden Giant has a Super ability that lets him headbutt the enemy, dealing 2 damage and stunning them and himself for 2.5 seconds.
If the Golden Giant is stunned, he will heal himself for 2 health each second, for a total time of 2 seconds. This allows him to heal a total of 4 health over 2 seconds. The duration of the stun has no effect on the duration of this ability, and the healing is reset if stunned while healing.
When the Golden Giant is defeated, nearby allies in a 5x5 square area around him will be for 2 health each second, for a total time of 2 seconds. This heals friendlies a total of 4 health over 2 seconds.
Headbutt damage is doubled, for a total of 4 damage. The stun duration is also doubled, for a total of 5 seconds.
- His first star upgrade is almost always the best because of how many minis can stun.
- His second star Upgrade is best if you want him to draw the majority of enemy fire, so it is not the best if you are also using Mega Knight, P.E.K.K.A, or Giant Skeleton.
- His third star upgrade is best if you need to stall enemy troops for longer, and so it is most effective against Barbarian King.
- Added the Golden Giant.
- Base HP reduced to 12 (from 13).
- Base Attack Speed reduced to 0.3 (from 0.35).
- Base HP increased to 13 (from 12).
- Energy cost increased to 8 (from 6)
- The Golden Giant is 1 of the few Minis to originate from Clash Mini, the others are the Swordsman and Healing Ranger.
- Golden Giant and Swordsman were planned to be released 2 weeks after Sea-son 2 started, but they were released 2 days after the season started due to community request.
- Golden Giant, Archer, Swordsman, and Mega Knight are the only Minis to have an upgrade that has a direct negative to it. In his case, his Golden Headbutt Star Ability will increase the stun duration of his Headbutt Skill.
- Golden Giant, Victory Maiden, Healing Ranger, and Battle Healer all have white wings and have yellow as their main color, implying that they are of the same species, similarly to Skeletons or Goblins.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints|