The Countess is a Hero that can be unlocked from opening Chests, bought from the Shop, or from the Mini Pass at Tier 10. The Countess is a single-target, melee unit with moderate hitpoints and low damage output.
The Countess has a Super ability that allow her to teleport behind the enemy with the lowest health, dealing 3 damage and healing herself for 3 health.
(Unlocked upon reach Level 4 Countess) Countess deals 1 more damage to enemies if she attacks them from behind or beside, for a total of 2 damage per hit.
(Unlocked upon reach Level 8 Countess) Any enemy that is hit by Feed will not be able to heal for a short time.
|Level||Health||Damage||Hits per Second||Energy Cost|
- The Countess is arguably the hero with the best utility; this means she shouldn't be used head-on, but instead be tanked for by heavy units like the P.E.K.K.A, or Giant Skeleton.
- The Countess was in the beta launch on 8 November 2021.
- Base Attack Speed reduced to 0.9 (from 1.0).
- Super - Feed damage increased to 3 (from 2).
- Super - Feed casting speed slightly increased.
- Super - Feed energy to cast reduced to 5 (from 6).
- Lv6 stat reduced to HP+1 (from HP+2).
- Lv7 stat reduced to Attack Speed +0.15 (from Attack Speed +0.25).
- Lv9 stat reduced to Attack Speed +0.2 (from Attack Speed +0.25).
- Super - Feed casting speed increased.
- Super - Feed now targets the lowest HP enemy rather than the furthest enemy.
- Movement Speed increased
- Base Attack Speed increased to 1 (from 0.9).
- Feast will also activate when attacking beside the enemy.
- Feast damage bonus reduced to 1 (from 2).
- Lv6 stat increased to HP+2 (from HP+1).
- Lv7 stat increased to Hit Speed +0.2 (from Hit Speed +0.15).
- Feast is now her second ability and is unlocked at Level 4.
- Fear is now her third ability and is unlocked at Level 8.
- The Countess shares many similarities with Mortis from Brawl Stars, being a vampire and having a Super ability to deal damage to the target and heal itself.
- The Countess and Monk are the only Heroes to have 1 word in their names, as opposed to 2.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints|