The Archer Queen is a Hero that can be selected as the first Hero for the player or unlocked from opening Chests or bought from the Shop. The Archer Queen is a single-target, ranged unit with low hitpoints and damage output.
The Archer Queen has a Super ability that boosts her movement and attack speed, and also fires 3 arrows at 3 different enemies for 4 seconds.
(Unlocked upon reach Level 4 Archer Queen) Archer Queen's Crossbow also increases the attack speed of nearby allies by 30% for 4 seconds.
(Unlocked upon reach Level 8 Archer Queen) If the Archer Queen manages to defeat an enemy, she will deal additional 1 damage for 2 seconds, for a total of 2 damage.
- Always place your Archer Queen near the back and always try to protect it from units that can get around your front lines such as Miner or Countess as she is the weakest in health among the Heroes.
- Archer Queen's Inspire can help with slow fire rate troops, such as the P.E.K.K.A, Musketeer, etc. However, ranged units pair better with it.
- Her Queen's Rage ability can be quite deadly with Crossbow, as Crossbow may hit backline troops and other weakened troops.
|Level||Health||Damage||Hits per Second||Energy Cost|
- The Archer Queen was in the beta launch, on 8 November 2021.
- Super - Crossbow casting speed slightly increased.
- Super - Crossbow energy to cast reduced to 7 (from 8).
- Lv9 stat changed to “HP+1” instead of “Reduce “Crossbow“ Energy Cost by 1“.
- Changed the Archer Queen's portrait from to .
- Queen’s Rage duration reduced to 2 seconds (from 3).
- Base HP increased to 7 (from 6).
- Inspire attack speed bonus increased to 30% (from 20%).
- Crossbow duration reduced to 4s (from 5s).
- Inspire duration reduced to 4s (from 5s).
- The Archer Queen is 1 of 3 Heroes which first existed in Clash of Clans, the others being Barbarian King and the Royal Champion.
- The Archer Queen is the Hero to appear in most Clash games (Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and Clash Mini).
- The Archer Queen's crossbow fires out three arrows when her ability is activated, despite that it is designed to only be loaded with a single arrow.
- In the opponent's side, the Archer Queen's cloak is green instead of red.
|General||Home • Game Version History • Beginner's Guide|
|Minis||2 Elixir Minis||Knight • Barbarian • Miner • Archer • Spear Goblin • Wizard • Ice Wizard • Skeleton Guard • Swordsman|
|3 Elixir Minis||Giant Skeleton • Lumberjack • Mini P.E.K.K.A • Dart Goblin • Bowler • Healing Ranger • Valkyrie • Musketeer • Golden Giant • Royal Ghost|
|4 Elixir Minis||P.E.K.K.A • Magic Archer • Battle Healer • Mega Knight • Electro Wizard • Prince • Witch • Fisherman|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Shield Maiden • Monk • Countess • Royal Champion • Wave Master • Skeleton King|
|Game Modes||Duels • Rumble • Raids|
|Items||Gems • Crystal Coins • Gold • Experience • Trophies • Chests • Elixir • Challenge Coins|
|Gameplay||Mini Pass • Keywords • Playing Boards • Loading Screen Hints|